All subscriptions are covered by a 30-day money back guarantee
- Flexible licensing - easily scale up the number of licences to manage temporary increases in workload or staffing, and scale back when you no longer need them..
- Stay up to date - have access to the latest software releases and product enhancements.
- Multi-computer installation – Install your software on multiple computers and use it on up to 3 devices.
- Use your software offline - Your software is installed on your local machine. Therefore, you can work on your projects when you are offline.
- Access previous software release - With an active subscription, you have access to previous software releases. To see which versions are available, please see this list.
- Direct support – access direct help from product support specialists.
- Cloud storage - access to 25GB cloud storage.
Make sure that the Billing information (e.g., name and email address) submitted is that of the person in your organization who will manage the software and its users. This person will receive important information and administrative privileges to help manage the software; this person cannot be changed once the purchase is made.
Subject to the terms of the governing licence agreement, a perpetual licence lets you use your version of software for as long as you want and it also does not require network connectivity to run once activated.
The future of design and creation suites
Beginning 1 August this suite will no longer be available for purchase. Our new industry collections—available 1 August —will offer even more functionality, at a comparable price.
Learn more about industry collections
- Get a perpetual license with a maintenance plan before 31 July, and keep using this suite as long as you want.
- If you would like to switch to an industry collection in the future, you may subscribe to the monthly term for this suite, then subscribe to the industry collection when it becomes available.
Switching subscriptions is not currently supported for subscriptions purchased on the Autodesk store. For more information - Industry collection FAQ